The HP60 Spyder™ Automotive Detail Extractor puts the “Mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages. An example is the HP60 Spyder™ automotive detail extractor which is basically, a smaller version of Mytee’s® HP100 Grand Prix™. While the Grand Prix™ features a 10-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.), the Spyder™ contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling.
The design of both units transformed the auto detailing industry and has been copied by companies throughout the world. When our automotive extractors debuted in 1997, Mytee® offered the first heated extractor with a single power cord. Previously, extractors that used a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords, making it hard to find a power source. But Mytee’s® trailblazing design changed all that, and the rest is history.
- 1.25″ hose making it easy to maneuver in tight spots
- Exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- Has 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- Upholstery tool with a low profile, perfect for detailing
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
Order the HP60 Spyder™ today, and see for yourself why this classic design sets the standard for all auto detailing extractors.
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.